Policies & ScreeningPhoto: 1934 Lifesavers Car by State Library of New South Wales.
Visitors Are Strongly Encouraged To:
- Check business ratings before making a purchase from any advertiser or sponsor.
- Always seek advice from several reputable specialist before making important buy or sell decisions.
Sponsors and/or Publishing Partners of What Sells Best are limited to companies who:
- Build or supply tools and/or services, that can be used by visitors (free) for research purposes.
- Have a long established history of being used by reputable specialist.
- Have a fully developed affiliate or partnership program in place.
Current Partners and/or Sponsors:
Some sponsors have sponsored-links. Meaning, if you click a link to their website, it may generate revenue for What Sells Best.
Google Advertising handles ad buys and screening for all purchased ads displayed on What Sells Best.
- They help advertisers place ads on What Sells Best, site-wide or on specific pages.
- They also provide tools to change ads you see, by changing your ad preferences.
This article shows how to report an advertiser to Google, if you find an ad inappropriate.